Saturday 23 June 2012

A Day's Interlude of Dance



I am in the process of redoing the front room of our house to better organise the large collection of books we have. With visitors dropping by, animals to care for and taking things to auction to clear space I have not had much time to read or write. I should have a book posting up very soon (couple of days?). So I wish to leave people with this beautiful four minute clip of Swan Lake (click here) by the Great Chinese circus. The principal dancer is stunning and I can only begin to guess how many hours of practise these dancers have put into their art. I hope you enjoy it. See you in a few days with more Penguins and otherwise.

Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I promise to try very hard to reply to any message left.