Wednesday 9 April 2014

Monopoly Challenge - The Electric Company


We're back with the Monopoly Challenge today.  I finished Oriental Ave. with the Ogden Nash book (about to come out in review) and when I went to random.org/dice I rolled and got the number 6.

This put me squarely on the Electric Company (see above).  When I looked up what the challenge is I read:

ELECTRIC COMPANY: Read a book with a daytime scene on the cover OR a book set at least 50 years in the future OR a “light and fluffy” book

I have decided that I will opt for the book with daytime scene on the cover and am about to go to my library to see what I can find.  Once I read it I'll be back with the review.  This is quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I promise to try very hard to reply to any message left.