Monday 10 June 2013

Game Begins - Hide-Seek Hobart Book Jar


Book Calendar Quote:


"Here was the house of the living dead, a life like none other upon earth."
 (Fyodor Dostoyevsy (1821-18881)

Today the game begins.  As written about earlier I have now drawn out a location from the Hide and Seek Hobart Book Jar and plan on visiting it this week.

Reaching into the jar I have picked:

Page 44 of the book-- hmm let me see.....Sashiko Design.  I have never heard of this place and no idea what is there but sounds Japanese now doesn't it?

It looks like there are two locations for this place. One is in the city and only open by appointment but the other is a shop at the Saturday Salamanca Market and is open from 10 to 3:00 pm  on Market Day which is Saturday.  Looks like I will be going to the market Saturday. That is certainly no great sacrifice as the market is also full of fresh fruit and veggies, books and everything else to do with Tasmania. However the focus will be on this particular stall. 

So will I find anything literary? I am not sure but I am definitely looking forward to this little adventure and won't be able to write up the results until Saturday coming up I'm afraid so stay tuned. 

If you have missed what this winter project is about please go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I promise to try very hard to reply to any message left.